Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Won't you be my neighbor?


Dear Neighbor 1:

WTH. When thinking of planting options for your small condo patio, why on Earth did you think three ficus trees + one eucalyptus tree + one bougainvillea plant (that you never prune, ever) were the way to go? I hate you, and I hate cleaning up your giant tree messes. Please trim back before I poison.

Thanks,
M



Dear Neighbor 2:

It's been two days since we've been home. What makes you think that a carport is an appropriate parking space for your busted couch? Please get your shit together.

Thanks,
M

3 comments:

wool and misc said...

hehehehe, i think it's time you move into my neighborhood, no? then we could have cactus pool parties everyday!

kadler said...

Hahaha... couch party time.

Raina Cox said...

I nominate you to join me in the "Everyone Else Is Crazy But Me" club.