Friday, August 28, 2009

not so sweet tats

Don't hate me or judge me because my tattoo is so awesome.



Or because Judge Judy's face looks bloodied, or it looks like she has some bat wings.












if you are easily offended, which you probably aren't because you are here, ya might not want to look at some of these tattoos such as...










if you scroll down, you will not miss the pillsbury dough boy violating Little Debbie I think. What the hell is going through someone's mind who chooses to have this permanently etched into their skin? I was gonna get the tribal thingee but I was just like fug it!



For the whole story on this lovely tattoo, go here.




I love that Land of Nod is one of their advertisers.





here are just a few more of my faves I saw.










I think this site bookends nicely to the people of wal mart site, don't you?



1 comment:

kadler said...

These are horrifying. I would pay someone to not tattoo Clay Aiken on me - not the other way around.